We want to know and capture your story!
Here is ours:
LeenaBee Photography consists of sisters, Teresa Charleen (Burris) Gellenbeck & Kelsey Lynn (Burris) Babineaux. LBP came from a combination of our names… Leena (CharLEEN + LYNN) and Bee (B for Burris)! We are both happily married and happy mommas… and we LOVE LOVE LOVE working with kids, brides, families… well really, just people in general!
We feel blessed to be able to turn a hobby into a business. Our addiction to pictures at family gatherings (lots of photo sessions over the years), the love of motherhood (photographing our growing bellies and eventually our handsome boys) and a passion for people lead us to second careers with our cameras. We have met so many amazing clients through this process, many of which have become friends, and hope to continue meeting many more.
LBP was founded in the fall of 2012 and currently serves customers in Columbus, Ohio. Although we work mostly in Dublin & Hilliard, we have done work in other Columbus suburbs including Plain City, Powell, Worthington, Lewis Center, Short North, Upper Arlington, and surrounding areas.
We have also done sessions in Florida & Hilton Head and may be willing to travel for the right bride or family. 🙂
If you love us, refer us to a friend! Like us on FaceBook! Follow us on Instagram!
If you don’t know us yet, give us a chance to capture the special moments in your life that you’ll want to remember forever. Check out some of our credentials below.
Our photography journey…
- Second Shooters/Assistants, Gable Photography, 2013-14
- Founded LeenaBee Photography, fall 2012
- Photography internship, Grogan Studios, Summer 2012 (Teresa)
- Photography internship, Gable Photography, Summer 2012 (Kelsey)
- Teach various high school business, computer & graphic design courses, 2004-present (Teresa)
- Photography Bootcamp – Banks Photography, Fall 2011 (Teresa)
- Bachelor Degree, Business Administration; Courses in marketing, photography & graphic design – Ohio State (Teresa)
- Digital Photography (FOTO) class – Columbus State Community College (Teresa)
- Photography classes – Dublin Coffman High School (Kelsey)
Visit the CONTACT & INFO page for our contact information!